What is Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment?
Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment is an antifungal medication, used for mild cases of onychomycoses (fungal nail). It can only be used by adults over the age of 18, who have a maximum of two infected nails. For best results, it requires regular use (once a week). Fungal nail conditions typically take 9-12 months for toenails and 6 months for fingernails to recover when Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment is used regularly.
When Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment Should Not Be Used
Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment should NOT be used if:
- You are diabetic
- You are taking immunosuppressant
- You have used Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment in the past six months and it has reoccurred.
- You do not see an improvement after three weeks of use
- You suffer from poor circulation conditions.
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Your nail is disfigured or destroyed.
- You suffer from skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
How to use Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment
- Using the nail file, file down the surface before using Amorolfine for the first time.
- Thereafter clean the nail.
- Using a reusable applicator, apply Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment to the entire nail surface and allow it to dry completely.
- Do not wipe the lacquer off on the bottle of the neck, as this will give rise to transmission and reinfection.
- Do not apply to the skin around the nail.
- Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment is highly flammable and should not be used in contact with naked open flames.
- Avoid using nail polish or artificial nails, with this treatment
- Keep nails short and filed.
- Avoid exposure to warm, damp conditions.
- Prolonged or frequent exposure to warm damp conditions.
Always read the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) before use.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days