What is Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily Cream?
Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream is used to treat athlete’s foot.
The active substance in Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream is bifonazole. Bifonazole belongs to a group of medicines called imidazoles and is an antifungal agent which fights the cause of fungal skin infections.
How to use Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily Cream
- Before use, pierce the tube seal by inverting the cap over the end of the tube and press.
- Before applying the cream, your feet should be washed and dried thoroughly, especially between the toes.
- The cream should be applied thinly and evenly to the affected areas once daily, preferably at night before going to bed, and rubbed in gently
- Treatment should be continued for 2-3 weeks.
The symptoms of athlete’s foot, such as itching or soreness, should improve within a few days of treatment although signs such as redness and scaling may take longer to disappear. If symptoms do not improve within 7 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist
You can help the treatment to work if you follow these simple self-help tips:
- Although the infected area will itch, try not to scratch. Scratching will damage the surface of the skin and cause the infection to spread further.
- Keep the affected skin areas clean.
- Pay particular attention to drying the skin, including between the toes, but avoid excessive rubbing.
- Do not share towels, bath mats, etc. with other people as you could spread the infection to them.
- Always wash your hands after treating the infection to prevent it from spreading.
- Wash your socks, stockings and tights thoroughly in hot water to remove any shed skin or fungal spores.
- Change your footwear daily if possible.
What does Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily cream contain?
The active substance is bifonazole at a strength of 1% w/w.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Daktarin (Miconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Gold (Ketoconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Lamisil AT 1% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Avoca The Complete Wart & Verruca 95% Silver Nitrate TreatmentFoot CareIn stock
Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Laquer - 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment SetFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Intensiv (Ketoconazole) Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Sub-Zero Freeze Verruca & Wart Removal Treatment – 50mlFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel with Emery Board, 6gFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Callus Plasters - 6 Hydrocolloid PlastersFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Aktiv Spray Powder for Athletes Foot - 100mlFoot CareIn stock
More products from this brand
Canesten Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Gel 7 ApplicatorsFungal InfectionsIn stock
Canesten Solution Clotrimazole 1% - 20mlFungal InfectionsOut of stock
Canesten Clotrimazole Cream - 20gFungal InfectionsIn stock
Canesten Pessary 200mg - 3 Pessaries With ApplicatorFungal InfectionsIn stock
Canesten Thrush Combi Soft Gel Pessary & External CreamFungal InfectionsIn stock
Canesten Thrush Duo Oral Capsule & External CreamFungal InfectionsIn stock
Canesten Canesflor Thrush Probiotic Capsules - 10 CapsulesIntimate HygieneOut of stock
Canesten Canesfresh Feminine Wash Gentle Refreshing Mousse - 150mlIntimate HygieneOut of stock
Canesten Athletes Foot Cream - 30g - Pack of 2Fungal InfectionsIn stock
Canestest Self-Test for Vaginal InfectionsFungal InfectionsIn stock
Canesten Thrush Combi Internal & External CreamsFungal InfectionsIn stock
Canesten Hydrocortisone Cream - 15gFungal InfectionsOut of stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.