What is Lamisil AT 1% Spray?
Lamisil AT 1% Spray contains the active ingredient terbinafine which is an antifungal used to treat skin problems caused by fungi in:
- Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) - Athlete’s foot appears only on the feet (usually both, but not always), where it often appears in between the toes. It can also appear on the instep, soles, or other areas of the feet. The most common type of athlete’s foot causes cracking or scaling of the skin, but you may also have mild swelling, blisters, or weeping ulcers. Lamisil AT 1% Spray is recommended for athlete’s foot when it occurs between the toes.
- Dhobie itch/jock itch (tinea cruris) - Dhobie itch appears in the groin and inner thigh area, usually on both sides but often with one side more than the other, where it can spread further between the legs to the buttocks, or up towards the stomach. Dhobie itch looks like a clearly bordered rash, which may have blisters.
How to use Lamisil AT 1% Spray
Adults: Lamisil AT 1% Spray is applied once a day, for one week only, for all fungal infections.
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands. Treatment can be helped by keeping the affected areas clean by regular washing and careful drying with your own clean towels and clothes, and not rubbing or scratching the skin.
- Remove the cap from the spray bottle - If using the medicine for the first time, press the pump a few times until you achieve an even spray.
- Spray enough of the solution from a distance of 5 to 10 cm to thoroughly wet the affected skin. When used between the toes, buttocks or on the groin, the treated area may be covered with a light, fresh gauze strip, especially at night.
- Replace the cap on the spray bottle and wash your hands.
Even though you will not be using Lamisil AT 1% Spray during the second week, full skin healing after the infection has cleared will continue for up to 4 weeks. If you have not noticed any signs of improvement within 2 weeks of first starting treatment, please seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Lamisil AT 1% Spray contain?
The active ingredient is terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days