What Is Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover Freeze Treatment
Common warts have a raised "cauliflower-like" appearance and usually occur on fingers, the backs of hands, on the knees and on the face. They are skin coloured, hard and rough. Verrucas are more flattened, have hard outer edges and often have small black spots in the centre.
They occur on the ball of the foot, the bottoms of the toes, or on the heel.
Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover freezes verrucas and warts on the spot, by rapidly freezing the core of the verruca or wart.
How To Use Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover Freeze Treatment
- Attach an applicator to the opening in the can.
- Press down the dispensing button for 3-5 seconds.
- The applicator should be applied to the centre of the wart or verruca for between 30 to 40 seconds (do not apply for longer than 40 seconds).
- After application, the verruca or wart will usually fall off within the next 10 -14 days.
What Does Scholl Verruca and Wart Remover Freeze Treatment Contain
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane, Propellant: Hydrocarbon
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Daktarin (Miconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Gold (Ketoconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Lamisil AT 1% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Avoca The Complete Wart & Verruca 95% Silver Nitrate TreatmentFoot CareIn stock
Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Laquer - 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment SetFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Intensiv (Ketoconazole) Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Sub-Zero Freeze Verruca & Wart Removal Treatment – 50mlFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel with Emery Board, 6gFoot CareIn stock
Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream - 20gFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Callus Plasters - 6 Hydrocolloid PlastersFoot CareIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.