What is Peditech ActiFreeze Wart and Verruca Remover
PediTech ActiFreeze is a new generation treatment for the removal of verrucae and warts. Its specially designed cap encloses the verruca or wart, while its transparent applicator allows for a much more accurate treatment than many other products. Peditech ActiFreeze has a unique patented design that allows for a gradual freezing effect, minimizing pain.
How to use Peditech ActiFreeze Wart and Verruca Remover
- Place ActiFreeze over wart or verruca.
- Press down 3 times and hold for 10 seconds.
- Remove ActiFreeze, and you’re done.
After 10-14 days, the wart should gradually disappear or fall off, leaving new healthy skin behind.
What does Peditech ActiFreeze Wart and Verruca Remover contain
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Daktarin (Miconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Gold (Ketoconazole) 2% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Lamisil AT 1% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Avoca The Complete Wart & Verruca 95% Silver Nitrate TreatmentFoot CareIn stock
Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Laquer - 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment SetFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Intensiv (Ketoconazole) Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Sub-Zero Freeze Verruca & Wart Removal Treatment – 50mlFoot CareIn stock
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel with Emery Board, 6gFoot CareIn stock
Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream - 20gFoot CareIn stock
Compeed Callus Plasters - 6 Hydrocolloid PlastersFoot CareIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.