What is Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream
Tolérance Control Soothing Cream hydrates dry, hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy-prone skin. Calms the skin in 30 seconds. Thanks to ultra-calming D-Sensinose, a new patented post-biotic active ingredient, this moisturiser instantly soothes sensitive skin and sensations of tightness, tingling and discomfort. Skin is left intensely moisturised, and its barrier is restored in 48 hours. This high-tolerance, fragrance-free and preservative-free skincare product benefit from a new Sterile Cosmetics tube that protects the formula from outside air and bacteria.
A high-tolerance moisturising cream containing D-Sensinose, an ultra-calming post-biotic active ingredient to soothe skin hypersensitivity. Fragrance-free, preservative-free.
Hydrating and soothing cream suitable for hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy-prone skin. Thanks to its 3-in-1 action and innovative formula and packaging, this moisturiser calms the skin in 30 seconds, restores the skin barrier in 48 hours and maintains long-lasting control of hyperreactive skin high tolerance.
- CALMS the skin in 30 seconds thanks to the ultra-calming patented ingredient D-Sensinose.
- HYDRATES for 24 hours and RESTORES the skin barrier in 48 hours
- MAINTAINS long-lasting control of hyper-reactive skin.
How to use Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream
- Use 2 times a day
- Apply morning and evening to the face, neck and eye contour area.
- Gentle gestures do not reactivate skin sensitivity: Start by dispensing the cream on your fingers, Dab it onto the face and neck, and Spread by smoothing gently with your fingertips from the centre of the face outwards, not forgetting the neck.
What does Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream contain
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Ethylhexyl Palmitate. Glycerin. Cetearyl Alcohol. Squalane. Cetearyl Glucoside. Cetyl Esters. Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract Filtrate. Arginine Beeswax (Cera Alba). Citric Acid. Tromethamine. Water (Aqua). Xanthan Gum.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol 500 Lotion - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide - 30gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
E45 Emollient Wash Cream - 250mlSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Movelat Relief Cream - 125gPain ReliefIn stock
More products from this brand
Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream - 200mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Revitalizing Nourishing Cream - 50mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Thermal Spring Water - 150mlSkin CareIn stock
Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Tolerance Extremely Gentle Cleanser - 200mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion for Oily Blemish Prone Skin - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Hydrating Cream SPF30 - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil - 400mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Anti-Blemish - 2 Step Routine KitSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleansing Foam - 150mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel Moisturiser for Dehydrated Skin - 50mlSkin CareOut of stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.