What is Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream
XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream comforts dehydrated skin prone to itching thanks to the combination of exceptional active ingredients chosen for their effectiveness. I-modulia, the first post-biotic active ingredient derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water, reduces sensations of itching and fights against irritation. Cer-omega, skin-like lipids, act on dryness and restore the skin barrier. Thanks to Sterile Cosmetics, a unique technology that keeps the product sterile throughout its use, and its perfectly hermetic pump tube, this high-performance cream guarantees optimal respect for the skin and the skin's microbiome. Preservative-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic. XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream is ideal for the skin of infants, children and adults.
The cream nourishes and soothes the skin while rebalancing the skin's microbiome.
A lipid-replenishing cream that restores the skin's barrier function and skin comfort.
- ANTI-ITCHING: dermatologists from the European Dermatology Forum recognised effectiveness in managing atopic eczema.
- LIPID-REPLENISHING: relieves dehydrated skin prone to atopic eczema and itching.
- SOOTHING thanks to the Avène Thermal Spring Water.
How to use Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream
- Use 1 to 2 times a day
- Place the cream in the palm of your hand and spread it all over your body.
- For gentle application, spread the cream in your hands and then spread it all over the body with the entire surface of your hands in broad strokes.
- Avoid rubbing the skin so as not to irritate it.
What does Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream contain?
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Glycerin. Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Cetearyl Alcohol. Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (Oenothera Biennis Oil). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Cetearyl Glucoside. Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract. Arginine. Carbomer. Evening Primrose Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters. Glycine. Sodium Hydroxide. Tocopherol.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel - 28gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Ointment – 450gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax ExCetra Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
QV Gentle Wash - 500gSkin CareIn stock
More products from this brand
Avene Thermal Spring Water - 150mlSkin CareIn stock
Avene Cleanance Anti-Blemish - 2 Step Routine KitSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion for Oily Blemish Prone Skin - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Tolerance Extremely Gentle Cleanser - 200mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance UV Light Hydrating Emulsion SPF30 - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Intense Serum - 30mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Impurities Concentrate - 30mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel Moisturiser for Dehydrated Skin - 50mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Antirougeurs Calm Soothing Mask - 50mlSkin CareOut of stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.