What is Avene Hydrance Hydrating Cream SPF30
A gentle and rich cream for dry to dehydrated, dehydrated, sensitive skin. Formulated with Avène Thermal Spring Water, Hydrance RICH Hydrating Cream offers 24 hours of hydration. Its rich, non-sticky texture leaves the skin supple, soft and quenched throughout the day, while its subtle fragrance awakens your skin! Also available with SPF 30 UV protection.
Thanks to Avène Thermal Spring Water, skin is left hydrated for 24 hours immediately after the first application.
Thanks to Avène Thermal Spring Water and hydrating active ingredients, skin is left hydrated for 24 hours immediately after the first application. It is particularly recommended for dry to dehydrated, dehydrated, sensitive skin.
- HYDRATES continuously for 24 hours. The action of Hydrance RICH Hydrating Cream's hydrating and patented Cohederm active ingredient ensures optimal diffusion of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- SOFTENS: This hydrating cream with a subtle fresh scent softens and soothes the skin thanks to Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- COMFORTS: Its rich, non-greasy texture quenches the skin's thirst all day long and restores suppleness and freshness.
How to use Avene Hydrance Hydrating Cream SPF30
- Use Daily
- Spread a small amount of Hydrance RICH onto your fingertips, dab it onto the face and neck and smooth it in with your fingertips.
What does Avene Hydrance Hydrating Cream SPF30 contain
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Glycerin. Isohexadecane. Dimethicone. Cetearyl Alcohol. Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil). Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate. Triethylhexanoin. Glyceryl Stearate. Peg-100 Stearate. 1,2-Hexanediol. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter). Cetearyl Glucoside. Benzoic Acid. Beta-Sitosterol. Bht. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Polyacrylate-13. Polyisobutene. Polysorbate 20. Sodium Hydroxide. Sorbitan Isostearate. Water (Aqua). Xanthan Gum.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol 500 Lotion - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide - 30gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
E45 Emollient Wash Cream - 250mlSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Movelat Relief Cream - 125gPain ReliefIn stock
More products from this brand
Avene Tolerance Extremely Gentle Cleanser - 200mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Impurities Concentrate - 30mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream - 200mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Sun Care Intense Protect SPF50+ - 150mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Intense Serum - 30mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Thermal Spring Water - 150mlSkin CareIn stock
Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Anti-Blemish - 2 Step Routine KitSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion for Oily Blemish Prone Skin - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleansing Foam - 150mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Antirougeurs Fort Localised Redness Serum - 30mlSkin CareOut of stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.