What is Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Impurities Concentrate
Cleanance Comedomed, an innovation from Laboratoires Eau Thermale Avène with proven effectiveness in seven days, targets invisible & visible blemishes with unique action and limits their reappearance. Expert skincare for oily, blemish-prone skin, Cleanance Comedomed is formulated using Comedoclastin, a plant extract from the seeds of milk thistle. This active ingredient with patented properties directly targets blackheads, reduces existing blemishes and prevents new ones from appearing. Cleanance Comedomed applied twice daily, reduces blemishes within seven days and provides clinically proven anti-reappearance action. Adults and teenagers from the age of 12 can use it. Non-comedogenic, high-tolerance for blemish-prone skin, its fast-absorbing, non-greasy texture leaves the skin mattified. Cleanance Comedomed can be used alone, alongside other products, or after acne medication (excluding oral isotretinoin).
A blemish-targeting moisturiser that mattifies and clears skin for seven days.
A revolutionary product for blemish-prone skin that reduces blemishes within seven days and limits their reappearance thanks to Comedoclastin, a plant-based active ingredient extracted from Milk Thistle with patented properties.
- EFFECTIVENESS that is clinically proven. Reduces blemishes, thanks to Comedoclastin, which limits the appearance of visible and invisible scars and prevents their reappearance. Its light texture penetrates quickly, making it easier to apply, and leaves the skin supple, moisturised and mattified over time.
- FAST ACTION AND ANTI-REAPPEARANCE: Cleanance Comedomed is clinically proven to reduce blemishes within seven days and prevent their reappearance. For clearer skin and improved comfort every day.
- HIGH TOLERANCE: Cleanance Comedomed is highly tolerant, whether used alone or alongside medical treatments (excluding oral isotretinoin). Its non-comedogenic formula is fragrance-free.
- A light, gel texture that is quickly absorbed and has a non-greasy finish that leaves the skin clean and mattified.
How to use Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Impurities Concentrate
Use two times a day
Dispense one dose of Cleanance Comedomed on your fingertips.
- Start by dabbing it onto the T-zone and the cheeks.
- Use circular motions to boost penetration.
- Finish by smoothing on the cheeks and lower face.
- Reapply morning and evening.
These are the two essential steps to care for our oily, acne-prone skin!
- Rigorously yet gently remove make-up and cleanse the face, both morning and evening!
- Also, apply an anti-blemish product morning and evening.
What does Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Impurities Concentrate contain
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Peg-6, Glycerin, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Silica, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water (Aqua).
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel - 28gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax ExCetra Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
QV Gentle Wash - 500gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Ointment – 450gSkin CareIn stock
More products from this brand
Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel Moisturiser for Dehydrated Skin - 50mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Intense Serum - 30mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Hydrating Cream SPF30 - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleansing Foam - 150mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Sun Care Intense Protect SPF50+ - 150mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance UV Light Hydrating Emulsion SPF30 - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion for Oily Blemish Prone Skin - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Thermal Spring Water - 150mlSkin CareIn stock
Avene Cleanance Anti-Blemish - 2 Step Routine KitSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Revitalizing Nourishing Cream - 50mlSkin CareIn stock
Avene Antirougeurs Fort Localised Redness Serum - 30mlSkin CareOut of stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.