What is Avene Thermal Spring Water
The Thermal Spring Water Spray instantly softens and soothes sensitive or allergy-prone skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water, enriched with more than half a century's experience, is bursting with minerals and trace elements. It ensures an optimal mineral balance and a specific microflora, providing its unique composition that conditions the skin without drying it out, making it a vital part of any beauty routine. Rich in silica, it provides softness and comfort for an instant feeling of well-being with every application.
The Thermal Spring Water Spray can be used daily to remove residual impurities after cleansing the face. Applying skincare products before prepares the skin and makes them easier to apply.
After use, feelings of skin discomfort, redness, itching and tightness are immediately soothed. It is also perfect for hot temperatures as it cools and relieves without drying out the skin.
The Thermal Spring Water Spray can be used by the whole family on the face and body for soothed, softened and healthy skin.
It is recommended to soften and soothe the most sensitive skin for over 30 years.
The Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray softens and soothes sensitive skin with just one spray. The soothing, softening, and anti-irritating power of the Thermal Spring Water is entirely preserved and pure once bottled, making it a truly unique skincare solution.
- SOOTHES: A 64 % reduction in skin sensitivity.
- REPLENISHES: The protective barrier of sensitive skin, thanks to its perfect Calcium/Magnesium balance.
- SOFTENS: Reduces feelings of skin discomfort and sensitivity to keep the skin healthy.
How to use Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Use several times a day
- For a soothing and refreshing effect, spray generously for several seconds, wait a moment and then gently pat dry with a towel.
- A compress is an ideal solution for greater effectiveness: fold a compress.
- Soak it with Avène Thermal Spring Water. Apply it to the affected area and spray again.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
What does Avene Thermal Spring Water contain
Avene Thermal Spring Water: Nitrogen.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel - 28gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Ointment – 450gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax ExCetra Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
QV Gentle Wash - 500gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
More products from this brand
Avene Cicalfate+ Repairing Protective Cream - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Intense Serum - 30mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel Moisturiser for Dehydrated Skin - 50mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance Hydrating Cream SPF30 - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Sun Care Intense Protect SPF50+ - 150mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Anti-Blemish - 2 Step Routine KitSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Mattifying Emulsion for Oily Blemish Prone Skin - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Impurities Concentrate - 30mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Revitalizing Nourishing Cream - 50mlSkin CareIn stock
Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Hydrance UV Light Hydrating Emulsion SPF30 - 40mlSkin CareOut of stock
Avene Tolerance Extremely Gentle Cleanser - 200mlSkin CareOut of stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.