What is Dermacool Forte Menthol Aqueous Cream 5%
Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 5% 500g cools, calms and provides instant relief from various skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema, insect bites, prickly heat, sunburn and hives. It is specially formulated for those with irritated skin and differs from other aqueous creams thanks to its 5% menthol content. This particular ingredient triggers the cold receptors in the skin to provide a cooling and soothing relief. It also works to restore natural moisture levels in the skin to prevent it from dehydrating and drying.
Caution before using Dermacool Menthol Aqueous Cream 5%
- It contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. severe and contact dermatitis).
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any ingredients.
- Please do not use it on damaged or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with the eyes, rinse with water immediately and seek medical advice.
- In the unlikely event of rash or irritation, discontinue use.
- Please do not use it on children under ten years of age.
- Dermacool Forte 5.0% can cause skin irritation if exposure is prolonged or repeated.
- Seek medical advice if the product is accidentally swallowed.
- Please do not use it after the expiry date.
- Store below 25°C.
How to use Dermacool Forte Menthol Aqueous Cream 5% Pump Dispenser
- Apply to clean dry skin daily or as often as required.
What does Dermacool Forte Menthol Aqueous Cream 5% Pump Dispenser contain
Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel - 28gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Paraffin Free Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Ointment – 450gSkin CareIn stock
Acnecide Face Gel Spot Treatment Benzoyl Peroxide - 15gSkin CareIn stock
More products from this brand
Dermacool Child 0.5% Menthol In Aqueous Cream - 100gSkin CareIn stock
Dermacool 0.5% Menthol In Aqueous Cream Pump – 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermacool Forte Menthol Aqueous Cream 5% Pump Dispenser – 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermacool 1% Menthol Aqueous Cream Tub - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermacool Plus 2% Menthol Aqueous Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermacool 1% Menthol Aqueous Cream Tube - 100gSkin CareIn stock
Dermacool Plus 2% Menthol Aqueous Cream - 100gSkin CareIn stock
Dermacool 1% Menthol in Aqueous Cream Pump – 500gSkin CareIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.