What is Cetraben Lotion?
Cetraben is a range of emollient products designed to help you manage dry, problematic and eczema-prone skin.
It's unique and balanced formulation helps to treat dry and eczema-prone skin by rehydrating and protecting it from irritants.
- Cetraben helps to relieve discomfort, reduces the itch and need to scratch it.
- Smoothes, moisturises and protects the skin.
- It's fragrance free.
- Cetraben is not tested on animals and does not contain any ingredients derived from animals.
- The first medicated skincare brand to have its research approved by the British Skin Foundation.
How to use Cetraben Lotion
- Apply to the skin as often as required or directed by your pharmacist or GP, to ensure continued hydration throughout the day. We recommend that you treat your skin as frequently as possible, or as a minimum at least twice a day.
- Apply liberally to the affected skin, as often as you feel the need to, ensuring that the area is well covered.
- Apply gently in the direction of hair growth until absorbed.
- Avoid rubbing the cream vigorously as this could trigger itching, creating more heat in the skin.
- Apply your emollient before and after you bathe to protect your skin from dryness.
What does Cetraben Lotion contain
- White Soft Paraffin 5.0% w/w
- Light Liquid Paraffin 4.0% w/w
- Emulsifying Wax (SLS Free)
- Cetostearyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Purified Water
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days