What are Care Senna tablets
A herbal medicinal product used for the short-term relief of occasional constipation. Senna gently stimulates the body's natural process to help your food move through the digestive system. Providing effective reliable overnight relief.
What are the common causes of constipation
The most common causes include:
- Not eating enough fibre, which is found in fruits, vegetables, and cereals
- Not drinking enough fluids
- Not moving enough and spending long periods sitting or lying down
How to use Care Senna tablets
For oral use only
Adults and the elderly: 1 to 2 tablets to be taken at bedtime.
- Should not be used in children or adolescents under the age of 18 years.
- New users should start with the lowest dose and increase it to the maximum dose if necessary. Once regularity has been regained dosage should be reduced and can usually be stopped.
- If no bowel action has occurred after three days of progressively increased dosage, a doctor or pharmacist should be consulted.
- Not to be used for more than 1 week.
What do Care Senna tablets contain
Alexandrian Senna fruit (Cassia senna L. (C. acutifolia Delile) fruit).
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Senokot Senna - 60 TabletsConstipationIn stock
Dulcolax 5mg Tablets for Constipation, 100 TabletsConstipationIn stock
Fybogel Fibre Chews - Citrus Flavour - 60 TabletsConstipationIn stock
Laxido Orange Powder Sugar Free - 30 SachetsConstipationIn stock
Dulcolax Pico Liquid Laxative (Sodium Picosulfate) 5mg/5ml Oral Solution – 300mlConstipationIn stock
Dulcolax Laxative Suppositories 10mg - 12 SuppositoriesConstipationIn stock
Movicol Powder Sachets - 50 SachetsConstipationIn stock
Care Senna Laxative - 100 TabletsConstipationIn stock
Lactulose Oral Solution 3.3g/5ml - 500mlConstipationIn stock
CosmoCol Orange Flavour - 30 SachetsConstipationIn stock
Laxido Orange Powder Sugar Free - 20 SachetsConstipationIn stock
Movicol Powder Sachets - 30 SachetsConstipationIn stock
More products from this brand
Care Aqueous Cream Emollient - 100gSkin CareIn stock
Care Co-Lactase Infant Drops - 10mlBaby MedicineOut of stock
Care Glycerin Adult 4g - 12 Suppositories - Pack of 12ConstipationOut of stock
Care Simple Linctus Paediatric - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Citric Acid Monohydrate - 50gHouseholdIn stock
Care Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Care Calamine Lotion - 200mlChicken PoxIn stock
Care Clove Oil - 10mlDental CareIn stock
Care Decongestant Tablets – 12 TabletsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Aqueous Calamine Cream - 100gChicken PoxIn stock
Care Surgical Spirit - 200mlPharmacyIn stock
Care Simple Linctus - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.