What is Care Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 Vols?
Used to disinfect minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers.
This disinfectant is both mild enough to use as a mouthwash or gargle for people over 12 years old, or as an effective way to disinfect minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers on adults, children and the elderly. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should only use if advised by a doctor.
Did you know?
A wound is at risk of infection if:
- It’s been contaminated with dirt, pus or other bodily fluids
- There was something in the wound before it was cleaned, such as gravel or a shard of glass
- It has a jagged edge
- It’s longer than 5cm (2 inches)
- It was caused by an animal or human bite
How to use Care Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 Vols
Recommended dose and dosage schedule:
- As a disinfectant use as required. Dress the wound with cotton wool soaked in the peroxide.
- As a mouthwash or gargle dilute one part of the peroxide to two parts of water (e.g. 5ml of peroxide and 10ml of water). Rinse the mouth for two to three minutes. This may be repeated up to three times daily.
As a disinfectant, this product is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
As a mouthwash or gargle, the product is suitable for use by adults, children over 12 years and the elderly. Due to the risk of swallowing it should only be used by younger children under the instruction of a doctor.
What does Care Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 Vols contain?
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Ametop Gel 4% - 1.5gFirst AidIn stock
EMLA Cream 5% - 5gTattoo CareIn stock
EMLA Cream 5% - 30gTattoo CareIn stock
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey - 25gFirst AidIn stock
Zoff 20 Adhesive Remover WipesFirst AidIn stock
LMX4 Lidocaine 4% Cream - 5gTattoo CareIn stock
Brulidine Antiseptic and Antibacterial Cream 0.15% - 25gFirst AidIn stock
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey - 25g - Pack of 3First AidIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 30gTattoo CareIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 15gTattoo CareIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 30g - Pack of 3Tattoo CareIn stock
Care Surgical Spirit - 200mlPharmacyIn stock
More products from this brand
Care Senna Laxative - 60 TabletsConstipationIn stock
Care Simple Linctus Paediatric Sugar Free - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Aqueous Calamine Cream - 100gChicken PoxIn stock
Care Ibuprofen Pain Relief 5% Gel - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Care Senna Laxative - 20 TabletsConstipationIn stock
Care Glycerin Adult 4g - 12 Suppositories - Pack of 12ConstipationOut of stock
Care Glycerin Adult 4g - 12 Suppositories - Pack of 6ConstipationOut of stock
Care Glycerin - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Acetone Household Solvent - 50mlHouseholdIn stock
Care Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% Antiseptic Peppermint Mouthwash - 300mlDental CareIn stock
Care Glycerin Adult 4g - 12 Suppositories - Pack of 24ConstipationOut of stock
Care Decongestant Oral Liquid - 100mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.