What is Mycota Athletes Foot Powder
Mycota powder contains undecylenic acid 2% and zinc undecylenate 20% and is indicated for treating and preventing Athlete's Foot.
Treatment should continue for one week after all evidence of infection has cleared. Mycota Powder can help prevent Athlete's Foot and should be sprinkled daily into clean socks/tights/stockings and shoes.
What is Athletes Foot
An athlete's foot (tinea pedis) is a fungal infection of the skin that usually occurs between the toes and on the soles of the feet.
Who gets it
Anyone can develop the condition, although men and teenagers tend to be most commonly affected. It is also common among people who participate in sports because they use places where the infection is likely to spread, such as changing rooms and showers. Also, sport makes your feet warmer and more moist than usual, which helps the fungi to grow.
How Does Mycota Powder Help
Mycota Powder helps to kill fungi that cause an athlete's foot. It provides relief from dry skin and itching around the toes.
How can I prevent Athletes Foot?
- Wash your feet daily and dry them thoroughly, particularly between your toes.
- Avoid tight footwear; air needs to circulate between your toes
- Wear socks made from cotton and change them every day
- Wear flip-flops in changing rooms and around swimming pools
- Use a separate towel to dry your feet, and don't use your towel with other people
- Dust Mycota Powder daily in dry socks and shoes
How to use Mycota Athletes Foot Powder
Wash and dry the affected areas and apply Mycota Powder in the morning and evening (preferably after using Mycota Cream).
What does Mycota Athletes Foot Powder contain
Active Ingredients: Zinc Undecenoate Ph Eur 20.0% w/w and Undecenoic Acid Ph Eur 2.0% w/w.
It also contains Maize Starch, Light Kaolin (Irradiated), Perfume Compound 11899 Narom, and Industrial Methylated Spirit.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Lamisil AT 1% Spray - 15mlFoot CareIn stock
Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Curanail 5% Medicated Nail Laquer - 3mlFoot CareIn stock
Lamisil AT 1% Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Daktarin Intensiv (Ketoconazole) Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Canesten Athletes Foot Cream - 30g - Pack of 2Fungal InfectionsIn stock
Canestest Self-Test for Vaginal InfectionsFungal InfectionsIn stock
Mycota Athletes Foot Cream - 25gFungal InfectionsIn stock
Canesten Athletes Foot Cream - 30gFungal InfectionsIn stock
Canesten Thrush Combi Internal & External CreamsFungal InfectionsIn stock
Daktarin Aktiv Spray Powder for Athletes Foot - 100mlFoot CareIn stock
Canesten Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Gel 7 ApplicatorsFungal InfectionsIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.