What is Blistex Cold Sore Cream
Helps stop the cold sore virus at the very first sign.
Blistex Cold Sore Cream is a clinically proven treatment for the early stages of recurrent cold sores on the lips. It contains Docosanol which works differently from other therapies in the early stages of a cold sore.
How to use Blistex Cold Sore Cream
Adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over:
- At the first sign of a recurrent cold sore, apply to the affected area 5 times a day, at approximately three hourly intervals until healed, for a maximum of 10 days. Do not start treatment with cream at an already-developed blister or ulcer stage.
- Do not use if sensitive to Docosanol or any of the other ingredients
- Do not use and consult your doctor if you have a weakened immune system
- For use on the skin only
- Avoid getting the cream into the eyes
- If symptoms do not improve after ten days, or if they worsen, consult your doctor
What does Blistex Cold Sore Cream contain
1g contains 100 mg (10 %) docosanol. It also contains sucrose stearates, light mineral oil, propylene glycol (e1520), benzyl alcohol (e1519), and purified water.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol 500 Lotion - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
E45 Emollient Wash Cream - 250mlSkin CareIn stock
Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide - 30gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Cleansing Oil - 300mlSkin CareIn stock
More products from this brand
Blistex Intensive Moisturiser Cherry Lip Balm SPF15 - 6mlSkin CareIn stock
Blistex Ultra SPF50+ Lip BalmSkin CareIn stock
Blistex Intensive Moisturiser Hydrating and Nourishing Lip Balm SPF10 - 5mlSkin CareIn stock
Blistex Relief Cream - 5gSkin CareIn stock
Blistex MedPlus Lip Repair Lip Balm with SPF15 - 7ml - Pack of 5Skin CareIn stock
Blistex MedPlus Lip Repair Lip Balm with SPF15 - 7mlSkin CareIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.