What is Aquadrate Cream
Aquadrate Cream is a hydrating agent. It is used for the treatment of:
- ichthyosis (an inherited condition in which the skin is dry, rough and scaly because of a defect in cornification)
- xeroderma (a mild form of ichthyosis in which the skin develops slight dryness and forms scales) and hyperkeratosis (thickening of the outer layer of the skin)
- other chronic dry skin conditions such as atopic eczema (dermatitis).
How to Use Aquadrate Cream
Always follow the instructions for use below or use as directed by your doctor or the pharmacist. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Apply sparingly (as a thin film) twice daily to the affected areas of the skin and rub in.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Aquadrate Cream contain?
The active ingredient in this medicine is urea 10% w/w contained in white soft paraffin.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days