What is Aquadrate Cream
Aquadrate Cream is a hydrating agent. It is used for the treatment of:
- Ichthyosis (an inherited condition in which the skin is dry, rough and scaly because of a defect in cornification)
- Xeroderma (a mild form of ichthyosis in which the skin develops slight dryness and forms scales) and hyperkeratosis (thickening of the outer layer of the skin)
- Other chronic dry skin conditions such as atopic eczema (dermatitis).
How to Use Aquadrate Cream
Always follow the instructions below or use as your doctor or pharmacist directs. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Apply sparingly (as a thin film) twice daily to the affected areas of the skin and rub in.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Aquadrate Cream contain?
The active ingredient in this medicine is urea 10% w/w contained in white soft paraffin.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol 500 Lotion - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide - 30gSkin CareIn stock
E45 Emollient Wash Cream - 250mlSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Cleansing Oil - 300mlSkin CareIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.