What is OPTASE Protect Spray
- OPTASE® PROTECT contains Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) which is the bodies natural defence mechanism against germs. Whilst tough on germs it is a natural acid so it is gentle on the skin.
- Our bodies naturally contain a multitude of germs and if these were to get out of control they can cause a number of eye and skin conditions. If invading bacteria, viruses or fungi overpopulate they can cause inflammation, irritation and infection.
- Once our body detects invading germs, our white blood cells spring to action and bind to the invading germs and product Hypochlorous acid.
- The Hypochlorous acid destroys the invading germs within seconds.
OPTASE® PROTECT is a unique triple action anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial spray for daily control of harmful germs that live on the eyelids and surrounding skin. It is a preservative-free, pH balanced hypochlorous acid solution that kills 99.9999% of known germs.
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Highly effective, using the bodies own line of defence
- pH balanced for comfort on sensitive skin
- Leave on the formula for convenience
- Suitable for frequent daily use
- 12-month shelf life.
- Suitable for all ages & during pregnancy
How to use OPTASE Protect Spray
Wash your hands and make sure to remove make-up before use. Hold the bottle outright, aim, and then spray onto closed eyelids. The spray will spread and cover the eyelids, eyelid margins and surrounding skin. Leave on to allow the product to moisten the application site.
What does OPTASE Protect Spray contain
Aqua, <5% Salt, 0.015% Hypochlorous Acid (active chlorine released from hypochlorous acid).
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
Hylo-Forte Relief From Dry Eye Disease Symptoms - 10mlEye CareIn stock
100 Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes - 20 Wipes x 5Eye CareIn stock
EvoTears Eye Drops - 3mlEye CareIn stock
Hycosan Dual Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
The EyeBag - MGDRx - The Warm Eye CompressEye CareIn stock
Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes - 20 WipesEye CareIn stock
Hycosan Dual Dry Eye Drops - 7.5mlEye CareIn stock
Hycosan Dual Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 2Eye CareIn stock
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 2Eye CareIn stock
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5mlEye CareIn stock
60 Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes - 20 Wipes x 3Eye CareIn stock
More products from this brand
OPTASE Moist Heat MaskEye CareIn stock
OPTASE TTO Eye Lid Cleansing Gel - 50mlEye CareIn stock
OPTASE Dry Eye Spray - 17ml - 300 DosesEye CareIn stock
OPTASE Allergy Eye Drops - 20 x 0.5mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
OPTASE Omega Vision - 60 SoftgelsEye CareOut of stock
OPTASE TTO Lid Wipes - 20 Sterile WipesEye CareIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.