What are Lemsip Max Day and Night capsules?
Lemsip Max Day & Night Cold & Flu Relief Capsules contain a combination of ingredients which are effective in relieving the symptoms associated with colds and flu, including relief of aches and pains, sore throats, headache, nasal congestion and lowering of temperature.
- Paracetamol is a well-known painkiller (analgesic). It is effective against aches and pains, including a headache, and can also reduce a fever (antipyretic).
- Caffeine (a mild stimulant), helps relieve fatigue and drowsiness through the day (it is only used in the Day capsule).
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride (nasal decongestant) reduces swelling in the passages of the nose, relieving nasal congestion and reducing the pressure which may cause a headache.
How to take Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules
- The capsules should be swallowed whole with water. Do not chew.
- It is important to drink plenty of fluids when suffering from colds and flu.
- If the symptoms of your cold and flu persist for more than 3 days or worsen consult your pharmacist.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over:
- Daytime: Take two red and yellow capsules every 4-6 hours during the day to a maximum of 3 doses when necessary. Do not take more than 6 red and yellow capsules in any 24 hours.
- Nighttime: Take two blue and red capsules at night if needed.
Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hours. Do not give to children under 16 years of age.
What do Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules contain?
Red and Yellow Day capsules contain:
- The active ingredients are paracetamol 500mg, caffeine 25mg and phenylephrine hydrochloride 6.1mg
Red and Blue Night capsules contain:
- The active ingredients are paracetamol 500mg and phenylephrine hydrochloride 6.1mg.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days