What are Lemsip Max Day and Night capsules?
Lemsip Max Day & Night Cold & Flu Relief Capsules contain a combination of ingredients which are effective in relieving the symptoms associated with colds and flu, including relief of aches and pains, sore throats, headache, nasal congestion and lowering of temperature.
- Paracetamol is a well-known painkiller (analgesic). It is effective against aches and pains, including a headache, and can also reduce a fever (antipyretic).
- Caffeine (a mild stimulant), helps relieve fatigue and drowsiness through the day (it is only used in the Day capsule).
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride (nasal decongestant) reduces swelling in the passages of the nose, relieving nasal congestion and reducing the pressure which may cause a headache.
How to take Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules
- The capsules should be swallowed whole with water. Do not chew.
- It is important to drink plenty of fluids when suffering from colds and flu.
- If the symptoms of your cold and flu persist for more than 3 days or worsen consult your pharmacist.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over:
- Daytime: Take two red and yellow capsules every 4-6 hours during the day to a maximum of 3 doses when necessary. Do not take more than 6 red and yellow capsules in any 24 hours.
- Nighttime: Take two blue and red capsules at night if needed.
Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hours. Do not give to children under 16 years of age.
What do Lemsip Max Day and Night Capsules contain
Red and Yellow Day capsules contain:
- The active ingredients are paracetamol 500mg, caffeine 25mg and phenylephrine hydrochloride 6.1mg
Red and Blue Night capsules contain:
- The active ingredients are paracetamol 500mg and phenylephrine hydrochloride 6.1mg.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Care Glycerin - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Refill Kit - 120 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
A.Vogel Echinaforce Forte Cold & Flu - 40 TabletsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Vocalzone Original - 24 Throat PastillesColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Vocalzone Sugar Free Blackcurrant - 24 Throat PastillesColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Vocalzone Honey & Lemon - 24 Throat PastillesColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Vocalzone Original - 24 Throat Pastilles - Pack of 6Colds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Benylin Mucus Cough & Cold All In One Relief – 16 TabletsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit With 10 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Benylin Chesty Coughs Non-Drowsy - 300mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Covonia Double Action Cough Lozenges - Berry Blast - 51gColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Vocalzone Sugar Free Blackcurrant - 24 Throat Pastilles - Pack of 3Colds, Coughs & FluIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.