- In Stock
- Brand: Lemsip
- SKU: 2531101
- EAN: 5000158064089
What are Lemsip Max Cold + Flu Capsules
Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Capsules contain a combination of ingredients which are effective in relieving the symptoms associated with colds and flu, including relief of aches and pains, sore throats, headache, nasal congestion and lowering of temperature.
- Paracetamol is a well-known painkiller (analgesic). It is effective against aches and pains, including a headache, and can also reduce a fever (antipyretic).
- Caffeine (a mild stimulant), helps relieve fatigue and drowsiness through the day.
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride (nasal decongestant) reduces swelling
in the passages of the nose, relieving nasal congestion and reducing the pressure which may cause a
How to take Lemsip Max Cold + Flu Capsules
- The capsules should be swallowed whole with water. Do not chew.
- It is important to drink plenty of fluids when suffering from colds and flu.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over: Take two capsules every 4-6 hours as required to a maximum of four doses in any 24 hours, or up to a maximum of three doses in any 24 hours if a night-time paracetamol-containing product is taken before bedtime.
Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hours.
If the symptoms of your cold or flu persist for more than three days, or worsen, consult your
What do Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Capsules contain
The active ingredients are paracetamol 500mg, caffeine 25mg and phenylephrine hydrochloride
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability