What is Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight?
The Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus. These oils help to soothe and comfort your child at night time while helping to ease breathing.
- Up to 8 hours release
- Easy breathing
- Non-medicated aromatic vapours provide soothing night time comfort for your child.
- Easy-to-replace refill pads last up to 8-hours.
- Nightlight is activated at night when your lights go out.
- Simple to use just plug it in!
How to use Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight
- Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose the pad.
- Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
- Connect to a power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. When using the vapour plug with a pad inserted, do not leave the unit in the plug socket for more than 16 hours at a time. After 16 hours, unplug the unit for a few hours before using again. Replace the pad before next use. Do not disassemble unit or nightlight. Nightlight goes on when the light goes out. When nightlight burns out replace the entire unit. Do not block the airflow of the vapour plug unit or light sensor on the bottom. If the light sensor is blocked, the nightlight will stay on.
- Unplug the vapour plug when not in use.
To Insert A New Pad
- Allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Open a refill pad as described above. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one.
- Be careful while removing and inserting the new pads as the device contains hot surfaces.
- Remove and slide the old pad to use the nightlight alone.
- Use only Calpol Vapour Plug Refill Pads with the Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
Tips for using Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight
- Allow 60-90 minutes for vapour to fill the room.
- Strength of vapour will vary depending on room size and ventilation.
- Vapour will be stronger, the closer the unit is to the user.
What does Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight contain
Contains: Eucalyptol, Pentamethyl, octahydro indeno dioxane.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days