What is Aloe Pura Organic Aloe Vera Gel
AloePura Aloe Vera Gel is made from unfiltered aloe vera inner gel, which captures the plant's maximum nutritional activity. This gel is great for moisturizing and softening dry and damaged skin. It can be used for stretch marks, scars, chapped skin, sunburn, skin irritations, and minor burns.
- Made with 100% organic aloe vera with a selection of natural extracts.
- Independently certified for content and purity by the International Aloe Science Council.
- The non-greasy gel is odourless and easily absorbed into the skin.
How to use Aloe Pura Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Apply liberally to the skin. Repeat as often as required.
- Suitable for use all over the body (supervise young children).
- Not for internal use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
What does Aloe Pura Organic Aloe Vera Gel contain
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Dermol 500 Lotion - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Dermol Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide - 30gSkin CareIn stock
AproDerm Colloidal Oat Cream - 500mlSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Isomol Gel - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Cetraben Emollient Cream Pump – 1050gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Oatmeal Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Epimax Paraffin Free Ointment - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide - 60gSkin CareIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.