What is Acriflex Skin Cooling Gel
Acriflex Cooling Gel provides soothing relief to dry, irritated skin using osmosis to ease inflammation, cool and soothe the skin, and help to support the healing process. Acriflex Cooling Gel is great to use on inflamed skin, superficially reddened skin, and dry, irritated skin.
It works by cooling the skin tissues and hydrating the skin's surface layers in order to promote its own natural repair system. It creates an osmotic gradient to draw water from the deeper layers of skin up to the surface. Its soothing and cooling action reduces redness and inflammation in order to keep the healing process as comfortable as possible.
How to apply Acriflex Skin Cooling Gel
- Apply to skin and massage in gently.
- Leave for a few minutes to penetrate.
- Repeat 2 - 3 times daily.
- Please note: some individuals may experience a tingling sensation upon application.
Note: Do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to
any of the ingredients. Read the patient information leaflet (PIL) before use.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Ametop Gel 4% - 1.5gFirst AidIn stock
EMLA Cream 5% - 5gTattoo CareIn stock
EMLA Cream 5% - 30gTattoo CareIn stock
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey - 25gFirst AidIn stock
Zoff 20 Adhesive Remover WipesFirst AidIn stock
LMX4 Lidocaine 4% Cream - 5gTattoo CareIn stock
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey - 25g - Pack of 3First AidIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 30gTattoo CareIn stock
Care Surgical Spirit - 200mlPharmacyIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 30g - Pack of 3Tattoo CareIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 15gTattoo CareIn stock
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey - 25g - Pack of 2First AidIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.