What is Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream?
Acriflex is a cream which contains chlorhexidine gluconate, an antibacterial agent. It can be used to treat minor burns and scalds, abrasions, scratches, sunburn blisters or infected cracked skin
How to apply Acriflex Antiseptic Burns Cream
Apply it to the skin as needed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use in body cavities (e.g. mouth, vagina, inner ear).
Adults, the elderly, and children
For general use
- Apply freely and smooth gently into the affected skin.
For cuts, abrasions or burns
- Spread freely and if necessary, cover with a dressing.
What is in this medicine
The active ingredient is chlorhexidine gluconate 20% solution 1.25% v/w.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Ametop Gel 4% - 1.5gFirst AidIn stock
EMLA Cream 5% - 5gTattoo CareIn stock
EMLA Cream 5% - 30gTattoo CareIn stock
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey - 25gFirst AidIn stock
Zoff 20 Adhesive Remover WipesFirst AidIn stock
LMX4 Lidocaine 4% Cream - 5gTattoo CareIn stock
Brulidine Antiseptic and Antibacterial Cream 0.15% - 25gFirst AidIn stock
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey - 25g - Pack of 3First AidIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 30gTattoo CareIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 15gTattoo CareIn stock
Savlon Antiseptic Cream - 30g - Pack of 3Tattoo CareIn stock
Care Surgical Spirit - 200mlPharmacyIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.