What are Bloateze 50mg Tablets?
The active ingredients in Bloateze help release trapped abdominal gas, which includes bloating, cramping and flatulence.
Bloateze is a Dual action treatment containing Simethicone & Activated Carbon (Charcoal). Both ingredients work to relieve the uncomfortable feeling in your stomach & bowel. Simethicone breaks down the tiny gas bubbles and makes it easier to burp out. Active carbon traps gas and toxins and reduces odour from flatus (farts).
Bloateze gets to work quickly, and 50% gets to work in your stomach within 15 minutes. The remaining 50% travels into your intestine and is released within 60 minutes.
Bloateze is a non-systemic treatment that is not absorbed into your bloodstream.
How to take Bloateze 50mg Tablets?
- Taking two tablets twice a day after the main meal is recommended, and you can take up to 4 pills a day.
- The tablets should be taken with a glass of water.
- Take Bloateze only when needed.
- Be careful when taking other treatments, e.g. oral contraceptives, as Charcoal can reduce its efficiency. Leave at least 3 hours between taking other oral medicines and Bloateze.
What do Bloateze 50mg Tablets contain?
Bloateze is a combination of 2 active ingredients
- Charcoal (activated carbon)
Bloateze comes in tablet form. Each tablet is oval-shaped and is a double-layered tablet, and it is also black because it contains Charcoal.
Each tablet contains 50mg of Simethicone and 300mg of Charcoal.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Bisodol Indigestion Relief – 60 Tablets - Pack of 3Indigestion & HeartburnIn stock
Wind-Eze – 20 Soft Gel CapsulesTrapped WindIn stock
Bisodol Indigestion Relief – 60 TabletsIndigestion & HeartburnIn stock
Windsetlers - 24 Easy Gel CapsulesTrapped WindIn stock
Colpermin IBS Relief - 100 CapsulesIBSIn stock
Woodward's Gripe Water - 150mlTrapped WindIn stock
Infacol Colic Relief Simeticone - 55mlTrapped WindIn stock
Infacol Colic Relief Simeticone - 85mlTrapped WindIn stock
Eno Fruit Salts Original - 150gIndigestion & HeartburnIn stock
Colpermin IBS Relief - 20 CapsulesIBSIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.