Out of stock
Algesal Local Analgesic Cream - 50g
- Out of stock
- Brand: Algesal
- SKU: 0204693
- EAN: 5011309085716
What is Algesal Cream?
Algesal is a cream which contains diethylamine salicylate, a local analgesic to relieve the pain of rheumatic and minor muscular conditions including lumbago, fibrositis, sciatica, bruises and strains.
How to apply Algesal Cream
Apply it to the skin.
Adults, the elderly, and children over 6:
- Apply a small amount to the affected area and massage until the cream is fully absorbed.
- Always try Algesal on a small area of skin first.
- Always use sparingly.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas of the skin.
- Apply 3 times a day to the affected area.
- Wash hands well after use.
What is in this medicine
The active ingredient is diethylamine salicylate 10% w/w.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability