What is Zaspray Dry Eye Relief Spray
Zaspray is a unique 3 in 1 solution designed to deliver long-lasting symptom relief from itchy, dry eyes caused by allergy. This easy-to-use spray is 100% preservative-free and helps to restore tear film stability, keeping the eyes surface hydrated and lubricated. Zaspray delivers a pleasant, fine mist in a precisely measured dose and is an excellent alternative for those who struggle using drops.
- Soothes itchy, irritated, dry eyes
- Ideal for allergy sufferers
- Preservative free
- Easy to use spray, a perfect alternative to drops
- Unique 3 in 1 solution
- Pleasant to use, fine mist + precise measured dose
How to use Zaspray Dry Eye Relief Spray
Spraying on closed eyelids once or twice every application, 3 to 4 times a day for 3 to 4 days consecutively, is recommended. Please do not use it for more than 30 consecutive days.
- Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- Remove contact lenses before using the spray.
- Hold the bottle tightly with your thumb or forefinger on the nozzle, and pay attention not to cover the nozzle hole. Hold the bottle approximately 10 cm from the eye.
- Apply onto a closed eye, putting firm pressure on the nozzle to allow a full spray to release.
- Repeat on the other eye if necessary.
What does Zaspray Dry Eye Relief Spray contain
0.20% Hyaluronic Acid acts as a hydrating tear lubricant, providing long-lasting relief and soothing your symptoms.
4.5% PER-LIP Complex – 4% Liposomes to deliver phospholipids to the eye, helping to repair the oily layer of the tear film, which prevents tears from evaporating as this causes dry eye, irritation, and discomfort. 0.5% Perilla Seed Extract is an antioxidant for the eye's surface.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Piriton Allergy - 60 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Beclometasone Hayfever & Allergy Relief Nasal Spray - 200 DoseAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Beclometasone Hayfever & Allergy Relief Nasal Spray - 200 Dose - 3 PackAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Treathay Fexofenadine 120mg - 10 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray – 30 SprayAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Hylo-Dual Relief From Allergy Symptoms Eye Drops - 10mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Periactin 4mg Anti-Histamine Tablets – 30 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Catacrom 2% Hay Fever & Allergy Eye Drops - 30 x 0.3mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Benadryl Allergy Relief - 24 CapsulesAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Refill Kit - 120 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Benacort 64 Micrograms Nasal Spray - 10ml - 120 SpraysAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit With 10 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.