What are Hylo-Dual Relief From Allergy Symptoms Eye Drops
- A thin oil layer protects your tears to help reduce evaporation and prevent tears from running down your face.
- Several systems produce tears, and if any part of these systems breaks down, it can result in reduced quality or quantity of tears.
- Tear replacement with eye drops is traditionally considered a mainstay of Dry Eye management.
- HYLO-Dual® contains a naturally occurring substance called Sodium Hyaluronate, which replenishes the tear film, and Ectoin, which helps stabilise the tear film.
- A stabilised tear film with a healthy oil layer offers protection from allergens and tear evaporation.
Recommended for relief from Lipid deficient dry eye and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction.
- Preservative-free lubricating eye drop
- Suitable for Eye allergy symptoms (burning and itching red eyes)
- Contains Ectoin to help stabilise the tear film for ideally suited to those with diagnosed Meibomian Gland Dysfunction or Lipid deficient dry eye
- 6 months sterility
- Contains 0.05% sodium hyaluronate and 2% Ectoin.
- Contact lens compatible
- Each bottle contains 10ml of solution.
How to use Hylo-Dual Relief From Allergy Symptoms Eye Drops
Remove the cap before use. Before first use only, invert the bottle and pump the base until the first drop appears. The system is now ready for use. Place two fingers on the base of the bottle and your thumb on the shoulder, Pull down your lower eyelid. Tilt your head back and press on the base to release one drop.
What do Hylo-Dual Relief From Allergy Symptoms Eye Drops contain
Sodium hyaluronate 0.05% & Ectoin 2.00%
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
360 x Loratadine 10mg - Hay Fever & Allergy Relief TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Treathay Fexofenadine 120mg - 10 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray – 30 SprayAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Refill Kit - 120 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
180 x Loratadine 10mg - Hay Fever & Allergy Relief TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Pirinase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray - 60 DosesAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit With 10 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Benacort 64 Micrograms Nasal Spray - 10ml - 120 SpraysAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
NeilMed NasoGel Spray For Dry Noses - 30mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
NeilMed Sinugator Cordless Pulsating Nasal WashAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
PiriNatural Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Wash - 100mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Benadryl Allergy One a Day 10mg - 14 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
More products from this brand
Hylo-Tear Long Lasting Soothing Eye Drops - 10mlEye CareIn stock
Hylo Night (formerly VitA-POS) Eye Ointment with Vitamin A - 5g - Pack of 3Eye CareOut of stock
Hylo-Forte Relief From Dry Eye Disease Symptoms - 10mlEye CareIn stock
Hylo Night (formerly VitA-POS) Eye Ointment with Vitamin A - 5g - Pack of 5Eye CareOut of stock
Hylo-Care Treatment For Corneal Damage Eye Drops - 10mlEye CareIn stock
Hylo-Fresh Eye Drops For Itchy Eyes - 10mlEye CareIn stock
Hylo Night (formerly VitA-POS) Eye Ointment with Vitamin A - 5gEye CareOut of stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.