What are Piriton Allergy Tablets?
Piriton Allergy Tablets are used to treat the allergic symptoms of hayfever and other allergies.
The active ingredient is chlorphenamine maleate, an antihistamine which can help to relieve the symptoms of some allergies and itchy skin rashes. It can be used to treat the itchiness, redness, swelling, tenderness and irritation that can be caused by:
- hayfever and other allergies e.g. pet, house dust mite and mould spore allergies
- nettle rash and hives
- skin allergies and dermatitis
- prickly heat and heat rash
- reactions to food, food additives or medicines
- insect bites and stings
- the itchy rash of chickenpox.
How to take Piriton Allergy Tablets
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 6 to 12 years:
- Give ½ tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
- Do not give more than 6 half tablets in 24 hours.
What do Piriton Allergy Tablets contain?
Active ingredient Each tablet contains Chlorphenamine Maleate 4 mg.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
360 x Loratadine 10mg - Hay Fever & Allergy Relief TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Treathay Fexofenadine 120mg - 10 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Refill Kit - 120 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray – 30 SprayAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
180 x Loratadine 10mg - Hay Fever & Allergy Relief TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Hylo-Dual Relief From Allergy Symptoms Eye Drops - 10mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Benacort 64 Micrograms Nasal Spray - 10ml - 120 SpraysAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Pirinase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray - 60 DosesAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit With 10 SachetsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
PiriNatural Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Wash - 100mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
NeilMed NasoGel Spray For Dry Noses - 30mlAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
Zirtek Allergy Relief - 7 TabletsAllergies & HayfeverIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.