Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector.
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed in a pack of 50 for hygiene purposes
- Latex Free
3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip. High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683:2019, Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683:2019) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days