What is a pulse oximeter?
- The purpose of pulse oximetry is to check how well your heart is pumping oxygen through your body.
- Pulse oximetry is a non-invasive and painless test that measures your oxygen saturation level or the oxygen levels in your blood. It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
- The pulse oximeter is a small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like toes or an earlobe. It’s most commonly put on a finger, and it’s often used in a critical care setting like emergency rooms or hospitals. Some doctors, such as pulmonologists, may use it in office.
- For use at Home, Medical Institutions and Community Centres etc.
- Accurately Measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate
- SpO2, Pulse Rate Display & Pulse Rate Bar Graph Display
- Low Battery Indicator
- Automatically Powers Off
What is a pulse oximeter?
Please read the enclosed instructions thoroughly before use and keep all packaging and instructions for future reference.
The Oximeter has been designed to help you easily and accurately monitor your SpO2 levels and pulse rate.
Simple to use...
- Unpack Pulse Oximeter and insert batteries
- Turn-on Pulse Oximeter and place finger on the sensor
- Blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate will be displayed
What does pulse oximeter contain?
- Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Instruction Manual
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
HuxD3 Capsules 20000IU Colecaliferol - 30 CapsulesEssential SupplementsIn stock
Wind-Eze – 20 Soft Gel CapsulesTrapped WindIn stock
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Hycosan Dual Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
Fybogel Fibre Chews - Citrus Flavour - 60 TabletsConstipationIn stock
Nizoral Daily Prevent Shampoo - Moisturising Care For All Hair Types - 200mlDandruffIn stock
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Hand Cream – 75mlSkin CareIn stock
Top products in this category
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.