What is Calpol SixPlus FastMelts Strawberry?
The paracetamol in Calpol SixPlus FastMelts Strawberry is used to relieve pain and/or bring down fever (high temperature) in many conditions including cold and ﬂu, headache, toothache, earache, post-immunisation fever, sore throat and other aches and pains.
How to use Calpol SixPlus FastMelts Strawberry
- For oral use only.
- To remove tablet use a fingernail to break the foil along the dotted line before pressing the tablet out.
- Tablets can be sucked gently until they melt on the tongue. There is no need to take water as they melt into a pleasant tasting paste which is easily swallowed.
- Alternatively, the tablets can be dissolved in a teaspoon of water or milk if preferred.
- Do not give more medicine than the label tells you to. If your child does not get better, talk to your doctor.
Children from 6 years to adults
6-9 years - 1 tablet
9-12 years - 2 tablets
12-16 years - 2-3 tablets
Adults and children over 16 years - 2-4 tablets
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hours.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist.
What does Calpol SixPlus FastMelts Strawberry contain?
The active ingredient is: paracetamol 250 mg per tablet.
Other ingredients are: Mannitol (E421), crospovidone, aspartame (E951), magnesium stearate, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyacrylate dispersion 30% and colloidal anhydrous silica. The flavouring is strawberry.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
FlexiSEQ Max Strength For Osteoarthritis - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
FlexiSEQ For Joint Wear & Tear - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Panadol ActiFast Soluble - 24 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Solpadeine Headache Soluble - 16 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Alka Seltzer XS Pain Relief - 20 Effervescent TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Anadin Extra - 12 Soluble TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Flarin Joint & Muscular Pain Relief - 200mg - 12 Soft CapsulesPain ReliefIn stock
Anbesol Adult Strength Gel - 10gPain ReliefIn stock
A.Vogel Atrogel Arnica Gel - 100mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel - 100gPain ReliefIn stock
Savlon Dual Action Gel - 20gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Panadol Advance 500mg Paracetamol - 16 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
More products from this brand
Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight with 3 RefillsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Calpol SixPlus Sugar Free Strawberry Suspension - 80mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Calpol Infant Strawberry Suspension - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluOut of stock
Calpol Infant Sugar Free Strawberry Suspension (Colour Free) - 100mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Calpol Calgel Teething Gel 5+ Months - 10g - Pack of 3Baby MedicineOut of stock
Calpol SixPlus FastMelts Strawberry - 12 TabletsPain ReliefIn stock
Calpol Sugar Free Infant Suspension Strawberry - 100mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Calpol Vapour Plug Refill Pads - 5 PadsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Calpol SixPlus Sugar Free Strawberry Suspension - 100mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Calpol Sugar Free Infant Suspension Strawberry Flavour 2+ Months - 20 SachetsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Calpol Calgel Teething Gel 5+ Months - 10gBaby MedicineOut of stock
Calcough Infant Syrup For Tickly Coughs Apple – 125mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.