What is ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Spray Gel
Clinically proven to help relieve the irritating symptoms of chickenpox by cooling the skin and thereby reducing itching.
It helps stop the Itch – The scratch cycle of chickenpox. Cools and soothes irritated, superficially reddened skin or prone to dryness and itchiness. This allows the skin to heal naturally, helping reduce long-term scarring.
- It provides cooling relief to the skin
- Helps reduce scratching
- Suitable from 6 months up
- It can be used on the face and body
What are Chickenpox
Chickenpox is a mild but infectious disease caused by a virus called varicella zoster.
It can be caught all year round, but infections usually peak between March and May. 90% of people are affected before adolescence.
The virus is spread easily by touching broken chickenpox blisters, coughing, and sneezing.
Children are infectious days before the rash appears until the last blister crusts over. The time from catching chickenpox to the first symptoms appearing can be 10-21 days. This is called the incubation period.
Catching chickenpox more than once is possible, but this is very rare. Our immune systems make antibodies that fight and overcome the virus. Both then stay in our bodies for the rest of our lives.
How to use ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Spray Gel
- Wash and dry hands before and after use.
- Unlock the trigger by twisting the plastic lock.
- Holding the bottle approximately 10cm from the skin, spray the gel onto the skin.
- Gently rub the gel into the affected area with a light massaging if required.
What does ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Spray Gel contain
Glycerin, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide And Purified Water.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Gel - 50gChicken PoxIn stock
Care Calamine Lotion - 200mlChicken PoxIn stock
Care Aqueous Calamine Cream - 100gChicken PoxIn stock
ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Gel - 75gChicken PoxIn stock
PoxClin Cool Mousse For Children With Chickenpox - 100mlChicken PoxIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.