What is Poxclin Cool Mousse For Children With Chickenpox
PoxClin contains 2QR, a Bio-Active Bacterial Blocker. This blocker helps your child's skin's natural skin barrier by blocking harmful bacteria. The bacterial blocker in PoxClin is a polysaccharide derived from the Aloe Barbadensis plant.
Advantages of PoxClin CoolMousse and 2QR:
- No harsh chemicals or toxic substances
- Blocks harmful bacteria and microbes from causing infections
- Prevents scar tissue formation
- No negative impact on the body's own cells
- Accelerates natural healing process
- It does not provoke resistance
- No negative side-effects
- Instant cooling effect for immediate relief of chickenpox symptoms
- It can be used on damaged and scratched skin
Say Goodbye to itch!
How to use Poxclin Cool Mousse For Children With Chickenpox
- Apply PoxClin CoolMousse 3 times a day (or whenever relief is needed) to the affected skin area.
- Apply the mousse softly to the skin – do not rub.
What does Poxclin Cool Mousse For Children With Chickenpox contain
Aqua, aloe barbadensis gel, galactoarabinan polyglucoronic acid cross-polymer, betaine, Laureth-9, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin, sodium coco-glucoside tartrate, poly-glyceryl-10 laurate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, panthenol, ethylhexylglycerin, allantoin, Lavandula angustifolia flower/leaf/stem extract, chamomilla recuitita flower extract, citric acid, sodium hydroxide.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Gel - 50gChicken PoxIn stock
Care Aqueous Calamine Cream - 100gChicken PoxIn stock
ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Spray Gel - 60mlChicken PoxIn stock
Care Calamine Lotion - 200mlChicken PoxIn stock
ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Gel - 75gChicken PoxIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.