What is Care Aqueous Calamine Cream
Relieves mild sunburn and other minor skin conditions
Soothing action and mild astringent to relieve mild sunburn and other minor skin conditions
This soothing cream works as a mild astringent to relieve mild sunburn and other minor skin conditions. Suitable for adults, the elderly and children, it is also not considered likely to cause any undesirable effects during pregnancy. However, as with all medicines, women who are pregnant might be pregnant or are breastfeeding, should talk to their doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
How to ease sunburn:
- Get out of the sun as soon as possible
- Cool the skin with a cool shower, bath or damp towel (take care not to let a baby or young child get too cold)
- Apply aftersun cream, spray or product such as (Care Aqueous Calamine Cream)
- Drink plenty of water to cool down and prevent dehydration
- Take painkillers, such as paracetamol or ibuprofen for any pain
- Cover sunburnt skin from direct sunlight until the skin has fully healed
How to use Care Aqueous Calamine Cream
Adults, elderly and children: apply liberally to dry, clean skin as required.
What does Care Aqueous Calamine Cream contain
Calamine 4.0%, Zinc Oxide 3.0%
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
3 x Hydrocortisone Ointment 15g, Bite, Sting and Itch ReliefEczema, Psoriasis & DermatitisIn stock
1 x Hydrocortisone Ointment 15g, Bite, Sting and Itch ReliefEczema, Psoriasis & DermatitisIn stock
Nytol One-A-Night 50mg - 20 TabletsSleeping AidsIn stock
Clotrimazole Cream 1% Fungal Treatment 50gFungal InfectionsIn stock
1 x Fluconazole Fungal Infection Capsule - 150mgFungal InfectionsIn stock
Epimax Original Cream - 500gSkin CareIn stock
Daktarin Intensiv (Ketoconazole) Cream - 15gFoot CareIn stock
Vagisil Medicated Creme - 30g - Pack of 3Intimate HygieneIn stock
Top products in this category
Care Calamine Lotion - 200mlChicken PoxIn stock
ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Gel - 50gChicken PoxIn stock
PoxClin Cool Mousse For Children With Chickenpox - 100mlChicken PoxIn stock
ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Gel - 75gChicken PoxIn stock
ViraSoothe Chickenpox Relief Cooling Spray Gel - 60mlChicken PoxOut of stock
More products from this brand
Care Senna Laxative - 100 TabletsConstipationIn stock
Care Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Care Simple Linctus Sugar Free - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Cystitis Relief Cranberry Flavour - 6 SachetsCystitisOut of stock
Care Extra Virgin Olive Oil Ear Drops - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Care Decongestant Tablets – 12 TabletsColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Acetone Household Solvent - 50mlHouseholdIn stock
Care Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% Antiseptic Aniseed Mouthwash - 300mlDental CareIn stock
Care Simple Linctus Paediatric - 200mlColds, Coughs & FluIn stock
Care Citric Acid Monohydrate - 50gHouseholdIn stock
Care Glycerin Adult 4g - Constipation Relief - 12 SuppositoriesConstipationOut of stock
Care Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% Antiseptic Peppermint Mouthwash - 300mlDental CareIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.