What are Efamol Efalex Brain Formula Capsules
Efalex Brain Formula is a unique blend of Fish Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, including DHA, EPA (Omega 3 fatty acids), GLA, and AA (Omega 6 fatty acids).
Over 25 years of market-leading research in the development of fatty acid supplements has gone into the formulation of Efalex.
Efamol's unique Essential Fatty Acid food supplement formulas contain oils carefully extracted from their natural sources, ensuring the oil stays in the same form and retains its natural characteristics. All our oils are thoroughly tested to ensure they are free from harmful pollutants.
The Efamol fish oil used is of superior standard and is harvested from sustainable stocks. We only use the triglyceride form in all our fish oil; this is the natural structure of Omega 3 fats found in fish, and so is the form the body recognises and digests efficiently.
- The Omega 3 fatty acid DHA is the most abundant Omega 3 fat in your brain and eyes. DHA is the Omega 3 fat needed to help keep brains functioning optimally. GLA is used in the body to make AA, the brain's second most abundant fatty acid.
- DHA supports normal brain function and normal vision.
- DHA & EPA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg DHA.
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.
How to take Efamol Efalex Brain Formula Capsules
Adults and children aged five years and over: 4 capsules per day with food or drink.
For adult use only: Efamol advises optimising the body's natural store of these essential nutrients by doubling the recommended intake for the first twelve weeks.
Do not exceed the recommended intake. If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, breastfeeding, taking any medication or have an existing medical condition, including epilepsy, consult your doctor before using this product. Food supplements should not substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place out of the sight and reach of young children. Do not use it if the seal is broken.
What do Efamol Efalex Brain Formula Capsules contain
Fish Oil, Antioxidant (Tocopherol Rich Extract), Capsule Shell (Bovine Gelatin, Humectant (Glycerol)), Pure Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Thyme Oil.
Allergens: see ingredients in Bold.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
A.Vogel Menoforce Sage - 30 TabletsMenopauseIn stock
Forceval Multi Vitamin - 90 CapsulesVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Actase Lutein ZA Macular Supplement - 30 SoftgelsEye CareIn stock
Efamol Efalex Brain Formula Liquid - 150mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Sanatogen A-Z Complete Multivitamin - 90 TabletsVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Viviscal - Maximum Strength Hair Supplement For Thicker & Fuller Hair - 180 TabletsHair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Forceval Adult Multi Vitamin - 30 Soluble TabletsVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Bassetts Adult Multivitamins Raspberry & Pomegranate Flavour - 30 PastillesVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Ultra Vitamin D 2000 IU Extra Strength - 96 TabletsVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Spatone Iron-Rich Water Natural - Original Flavour - 14 SachetsVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.