- In Stock
- Brand: A.Vogel
- SKU: 3450897
- EAN: 7610313415106
What are A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops
Dormeasan Valerian-Hops oral drops are a traditional herbal medicinal product for temporary relief of sleep disturbances caused by the symptoms of mild anxiety, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
How to take A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops
- Dormeasan may be used as a sleep remedy or for mild anxiety by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
- As a sleep remedy: Take 30 drops of the herbal remedy in a bit of water half an hour before bedtime.
- For mild anxiety: This product may also be used to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety. Take 10 - 20 drops once or twice daily.
- Don't take more than the recommended dose. This product is not known to be habit-forming.
- If your symptoms worsen or you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks, talk to your doctor.
What do A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops contain
Ingredients: 1 ml of oral liquid contains: Valerian root tincture 0.5ml (Valerian Officinalis L.) (1:10-11) Extraction solvent: ethanol 58% V/V Hops strobili tincture 0.5ml Hops strobili tincture 0.5ml (Humuls Lupulus L.) (1:12-13) Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% V/V 1 ml of Dormeasan Sleep is equivalent to 35 drops. This product contains ethanol. Harmful to people suffering from alcoholism. See leaflet for further information.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability