What are Cerumol Olive Oil Ear Drops
To gently soften and remove ear wax.
Cerumol Olive Oil Ear Drops gently soften and remove ear wax. All healthy ears produce ear wax, which forms a protective coating around the skin lining the ear canal. The amount of ear wax produced varies from person to person and doesn’t need to be removed unless it obstructs the ear canal, causes dulled hearing or causes itchiness or discomfort. It is widely used to treat earwax problems or prepare ears before syringing.
How to use Cerumol Olive Oil Ear Drops
Adults, older people and children over one year:
- Tilt head sideways with the affected ear facing upwards.
- Avoid touching the ear with the dropper.
- Place 2-3 drops of the oil at room temperature into the ear using the dropper, then gently massage around the outside of the ear.
- Never insert the dropper or any solid object into the ear.
- Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum by keeping the head tilted and repeat in the other ear if required.
- Plug the ear lightly with cotton wool if necessary to prevent leakage.
- Use the drops twice a day for up to seven days.
Children under five years:
- Should receive medical diagnosis and supervision.
- Once opened, store the dropper in the bottle.
- The doctor, nurse or specialist may give you other specific instructions for using the drops depending on the severity of your wax problem.
- You should follow the instructions given to ensure the successful removal of wax.
If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Discard the drops 28 days after the first opening.
What do Cerumol Olive Oil Ear Drops contain
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100.0%
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Care Extra Virgin Olive Oil Ear Drops - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Otex Express Combi Pack Drops and Ear Syringe - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Care Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Otex Express Ear Drops for Hardened Ear Wax - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Cerumol Ear Drops - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Earol Swim Tea Tree Oil - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Otex Express Ear Drops for Hardened Ear Wax - 10ml - Pack of 2Ear CareIn stock
Waxsol Ear Drops - 10mlEar CareIn stock
Otex Ear Drops - 8mlEar CareIn stock
Care Olive Oil Samaritan - 92mlEar CareIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.