What is Aloclair Mouth Ulcer Treatment Plus Gel
Aloclair PLUS are medicines to help relieve the pain of aphthous mouth lesions or canker sores and prevent further severity of mouth ulcers. Aloclair PLUS can help relieve pain caused by irritation of the mouth, such as mouth sores, etc.
Aloclair PLUS can form a protective layer over the wound that occurs in the oral mucosa and protects the exposed nerve endings.
Aloclair PLUS does not contain alcohol, so it does not create a stinging sensation when applied and can reduce pain in the wound in the oral mucosa in minutes and lasts up to 6 hours. Aloclair PLUS is suitable for use in adults, children and infants.
How to use Aloclair Mouth Ulcer Treatment Plus Gel
- Apply 1 or 2 drops of gel to cover the whole mouth ulcer or lesion.
- Avoid direct contact with the applicator with the lesion.
- Do not touch the lesion with the tongue for at least 2 minutes to allow the protective film to form.
- Close the cap after each application.
- Use 3-4 times daily or as needed, and avoid eating or drinking for at least 1 hour after application.
What does Aloclair Mouth Ulcer Treatment Plus Gel contain
Aqua, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), maltodextrin, propyleneglycol, PEG-40, hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium hyaluronate, aroma, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, sodium saccharin, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, aloe barbadensis
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
FlexiSEQ Max Strength For Osteoarthritis - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Fenbid Ibuprofen 5% Gel - 100gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Phorpain Maximum Strength Ibuprofen 10% Gel - 30gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
FlexiSEQ For Joint Wear & Tear - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Care Ibuprofen 200mg - 48 Coated TabletsAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Phorpain Maximum Strength Ibuprofen 10% Gel - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Algesal Local Analgesic Cream - 100gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Biofreeze Pain Relief Spray - 118mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Savlon Dual Action Gel - 20gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel - 118mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
A.Vogel Atrogel Arnica Gel - 100mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
4head Headache Relief Stick - 3.6gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.