What is Aloclair Mouth Ulcer Treatment Plus Spray
Aloclair Plus has a unique and effective formulation that quickly works on mouth ulcers and other minor oral lesions. It forms a long-lasting protective barrier over the exposed nerve endings to help reduce pain fast and promote healing. Aloclair Plus Spray includes a protective film which adheres to the oral cavity affording a mechanical barrier to the affected areas, thus relieving the pain caused by exposed nerve endings.
Aloclair contains Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera to support the natural healing process and damaged tissues. It can be used on mouth ulcers, recurrent mouth ulcers, minor oral lesions, chaffing and traumatic ulcers caused by braces and ill-fitting dentures.
How to use Aloclair Mouth Ulcer Treatment Plus Spray
- When using the product, take the top off and apply the vaporiser.
- Direct the vaporiser towards the lesion inside the mouth and spray three times or as needed to cover the affected area.
- The vaporiser allows the product to cover the oral lesions with maximum efficiency.
- Aloclair PLUS Spray is safe if ingested.
What does Aloclair Mouth Ulcer Treatment Plus Spray contain
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
FlexiSEQ Max Strength For Osteoarthritis - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Fenbid Ibuprofen 5% Gel - 100gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Phorpain Maximum Strength Ibuprofen 10% Gel - 30gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
FlexiSEQ For Joint Wear & Tear - 100gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Phorpain Maximum Strength Ibuprofen 10% Gel - 50gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Care Ibuprofen 200mg - 48 Coated TabletsAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
A.Vogel Atrogel Arnica Gel - 100mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Biofreeze Pain Relief Spray - 118mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Algesal Local Analgesic Cream - 100gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel - 118mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-On - 89mlAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
4head Headache Relief Stick - 3.6gAlternative Pain ReliefIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.