What is AirPhysio For Sports
The AirPhysio Sports/Elite is designed for people who are fit with healthy lungs, looking to improve lung function. AirPhysio helps maintain optimal lung hygiene and capacity for optimal performance & faster recovery times.
How to use AirPhysio For Sports
- Please take a deep breath (abdominal breath) into your lungs and fill them.
- Hold your breath for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Place the AirPhysio device into your mouth and exhale through the device at a reasonably fast but consistent pace for between 3-5 seconds until you empty your lungs. i.e. don’t try and blow too hard too quickly as this may cause you to over-exert your lung muscles and leave you feeling tight in the chest, so take it easy and don’t push too hard.
- Most people can get it oscillating without too much exertion, but some struggle to start with it. But once your lungs are at optimal lung capacity, you should be able to lift the ball bearing slightly off the cone and have it oscillating.
- Adjust the device to have the cap facing the ceiling and tilt it until you feel maximum vibrations within your chest. Try to keep your cheeks stiff to help amplify the effect in your chest.
- After exhaling through the device, you may feel mucus accumulating near the top of your lungs or at the back of your throat. If so, initiate a cough to expel the mucus. If not, the mucus will continue working up to the throat and may be swallowed usually.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 approximately two times per minute for up to 5 minutes, taking two deep breaths between each session to reduce the chance of feeling lightheaded.
What does AirPhysio For Sports contain
AirPhysio consists of the following parts and accessories:
- Circular cone
- Stainless steel ball
- Child-resistant protective cover
- Mouthpiece and base
- Mouthpiece cap
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Vitabiotics Cardioace Max - 84 CapsulesHealthy HeartIn stock
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Adult and Kids, SpO2 Oximeter and Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor (Batteries Included)PharmacyIn stock
Vitabiotics Cardioace Plus - 60 CapsulesHealthy HeartIn stock
AirPhysio Average Lung Device For Children - Mucus Clearance & Lung ExpansionHealthy HeartIn stock
AirPhysio Average Lung Device - Mucus Clearance & Lung ExpansionHealthy HeartOut of stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.