What is Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Supplement
- Backed by 25 years of research and development, Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Supplements are proven to help you achieve thicker, fuller-looking hair
- 100% naturally derived, formulated with Biotin and Zinc, supporting healthy hair from within; with added marine protein complex Amino MarC, unique to Viviscal
- Tablets are suitable for men and women over the age of 18, to help hair look and feel strong and vibrant with reduced breakage
- Viviscal products have been developed through significant investment in research and development, and are supported by published clinical trials
- For optimum results, take 2 tablets daily for 3-6 months, with water after food, in the morning and evening
Our ever more hectic lives, pregnancy and menopause can all affect hair. Viviscal helps support healthy hair. Our award-winning supplements are specially formulated to include Biotin and Zinc, which help support normal healthy hair from within, plus the exclusive marine protein complex, AminoMar C.
Viviscal products have been developed through significant investment in research and development over 25 years, and are supported by published clinical trials.
How to take Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Supplement
For the optimum experience, it is recommended to take two supplements daily for a minimum of three to six months in line with the natural hair growth cycle. Take one supplement in the morning and the other in the evening. Take with water after food.
What does Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Supplement contain
Marine Protein Complex (Fish) (Shellfish) (AminoMar C™), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Maltodextrin, Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense L.) Extract, Iron Fumarate, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerol), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Zinc Oxide, Niacin (as Nicotinamide [Vitamin B3]), Acerola (Malpighia Glabra L.) Fruit Powder, Millet Seed Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Orange Flavouring, Modified Starch, D-Biotin.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
Viviscal - Maximum Strength Hair Supplement For Thicker & Fuller Hair - 180 TabletsHair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Viviscal - Maximum Strength Hair Supplement For Thicker & Fuller Hair - 60 TabletsHair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Alpecin C1 Caffeine Shampoo 250ml - Pack of 3Hair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Shampoo - 350mlHair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Alpecin Liquid Hair Energizer - 200ml - Pack of 3Hair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Alpecin Shampoo Double Effect - 200ml - Pack of 3Hair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam - Triple Pack 3 x 73mlHair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Alpecin Tuning Shampoo - 200ml - Pack of 2Hair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Alpecin C1 Caffeine Shampoo - 250mlHair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Alberto Balsam Raspberry Shampoo - 350mlHair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Alpecin Dandruff Killer Shampoo - 250ml - Pack of 2Hair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
Alpecin Dandruff Killer Shampoo - 250ml - Pack of 3Hair Loss and Thinning HairIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.