What are Vitabiotics Devil's Claw Tablets
A traditional choice for aches and pains, our Devil’s Claw tablets give you one of nature’s own remedies in easy-to-swallow tablets.
- 600mg Devil’s Claw extract – the equivalent of 2100mg-3000mg of root
- A herbal medicine based on a history of traditional use
- Produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards
- From the UK's No.1 vitamin company
- Vegan - This product is suitable for vegans
- Traditional Medicine - A traditional herbal medicine product
- Devil's Claw - Traditionally used for relief of pains in muscles and joints
- Devil's claw is not tested on animals
How to use Vitabiotics Devil's Claw Tablets
For adults and the elderly, take one tablet twice a day (in the morning and in the evening)
Do not chew. Do not take more tablets than the directions tell you to (2 tablets per day).
- For oral administration only.
- Not for use in those under 18.
- Always read the label.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, have ever had a stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Devil's Claw may make you feel dizzy or sleepy. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
- Do not store above 25ºC. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Store in original packaging.
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before using this product.
You must consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if:
- Your joint pain is accompanied by swelling of the joint, redness or fever,
- You have gallstones and want to take this product
- Your symptoms worsen or do not improve after four weeks
- Side effects not mentioned in the patient information leaflet occur
What does Vitabiotics Devil's Claw Tablets contain
Each film coated tablet contains 600mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil's Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H.zeyheri L. Decne, radix) (equivalent to 2100mg-3000mg of Devil's Claw root). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
HuxD3 Capsules 20000IU Colecaliferol - 30 CapsulesEssential SupplementsIn stock
Floradix Liquid Iron & Vitamin Formula - 500mlEssential SupplementsIn stock
Cyanocobalamin 50mcg - 50 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Menoforce Sage - 30 TabletsMenopauseIn stock
HuxD3 Capsules 20000IU Colecaliferol - 20 CapsulesEssential SupplementsIn stock
Forceval Multi Vitamin - 90 CapsulesVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Turmeric - 30 Capsules & 30 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Sytron Syrup - Sodium Feredetate - 500mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Floradix Iron And Vitamin Tablets - 84 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea - 120 TabletsVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
More products from this brand
Vitabiotics Ultra Zinc - 60 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Wellman Conception - 30 TabletsVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Wellman Plus Omega 3-6-9 - 56 Capsules & TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Wellzyme Digestive Enzymes - 60 CapsulesVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Wellbaby Multivitamin Drops - 30mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Diabetone - 30 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Osteocare Original - 30 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception - 30 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Wellman Prostace - 60 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
Vitabiotics Ultra Bilberry, Lutein & Zeaxanthin - 30 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Ultra Vitamin D 1000 IU Optimum Level - 96 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
Vitabiotics Ultra Sage - 30 TabletsVitaminsIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.