First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test Single
This pregnancy test can be used six days earlier than the day of your missed period. No need to wait for a missed your period!
- It's simple - Just hold the test in your urine stream for a few seconds.
- It's fast - Read the result in 3 minutes.
- It's clear - Two pink lines mean pregnant, and one pink line means not pregnant.
- It's accurate - Over 99% accurate in laboratory testing.
Why can I test earlier with First Response Pregnancy Test than with any other pregnancy test?
The First Response Early Pregnancy Test is very sensitive to the pregnancy hormone, hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), which is produced very early on in pregnancy. For example, if your period is expected on the 6th of the month, you can test as soon as the 1st of the month. The First Response Early Pregnancy Test can be used at any time of the day.
When can I do the test?
You can test as early as six days before the day of your missed period. You can use the First Response Early Pregnancy Test at any time of the day. Though the first-morning urine is not needed for this test, it is preferable as the first-morning urine contains the highest level of the pregnancy hormone.
How do I know if I am pregnant?
The First Response Early Pregnancy Test is easy to use and easy to read. Two pink lines in the Result Window means you are pregnant; one pink line means you are not pregnant. The appearance of a second line, no matter how light or faint, indicates a positive result.
How to use First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test Double:
- Hold the test in your urine stream for a few seconds.
- Read the results in 3 minutes.
- Two pink lines indicate pregnancy,
- One pink line indicates not pregnant.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 2-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.49 - Delivery within 2-5 working days