What are Accrete D3 One-a-Day Chewable Tablets
It is recommended for the elderly to prevent and treat deficiency of calcium and vitamin D3, which is essential for bone formation and normal bone metabolism. It is also recommended as a Vitamin D and calcium supplement alongside specific osteoporosis treatments in people at risk of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
The product is a combination of calcium (as calcium carbonate) and colecalciferol (Vitamin D3).
How to take Accrete D3 One-a-Day Chewable Tablets
Adults and elderly: One chewable tablet to be taken daily.
- Accrete D3 One-a-Day Chewable tablets can be taken anytime, with or without food. The chewable tablets should be chewed and swallowed.
- During pregnancy, the daily intake should not exceed 1,500 mg of calcium and 600 I.U. of vitamin D3. Therefore, the daily dose must not exceed half a tablet.
- Accrete D3 One a Day Chewable tablets must not be used in patients with severe renal impairment.
- Accrete D3 One a Day Chewable tablets must not be used in children and adolescents below 18.
What do Accrete D3 One-a-Day Chewable Tablets contain
Each chewable tablet contains 1,000 mg calcium (as calcium carbonate) and 22 micrograms of cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 equivalent to 880 IU in concentrate powder form).
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
HuxD3 Capsules 20000IU Colecaliferol - 30 CapsulesEssential SupplementsIn stock
Floradix Liquid Iron & Vitamin Formula - 500mlEssential SupplementsIn stock
Cyanocobalamin 50mcg - 50 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Menoforce Sage - 30 TabletsMenopauseIn stock
HuxD3 Capsules 20000IU Colecaliferol - 20 CapsulesEssential SupplementsIn stock
Sytron Syrup - Sodium Feredetate - 500mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Forceval Multi Vitamin - 90 CapsulesVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Turmeric - 30 Capsules & 30 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Floradix Iron And Vitamin Tablets - 84 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea - 120 TabletsVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.