- In Stock
- Brand: Abidec
- SKU: 4154381
- EAN: 5012616266102
What is Abidec Immune Support
- Support a healthy start from birth: Abidec Immune Support contains the amount of vitamin D recommended by the Department of Health and Social care; Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children, the normal absorption of calcium and normal development of bones
- Millions of Live bacteria: 200 million naturally occuring live bacteria have been carefully selected from strains of Lactobacillus Rhamnosus and Lactobacillus Reuteri
- Suitable from birth: Abidec Immune Support can be used from day 1; use daily to help support your baby’s immune system
- Sugar free: The Drops contain no sugar, no preservatives and no colorants
- Lactose free: suitable for a variety of dietary requirements, Abidec Immune Support is Lactose, allergen and gluten-free
How to use Abidec Immune Support
For first use, open the bottle and replace the cap with the pipette.
Shake the bottle well before each use to disperse the powder. The solution will be cloudy.
The daily recommenced dose is 5 drops - The daily recommended intake must not be exceeded.
The drops can be given directly into the baby’s mouth or be added to breast milk, cold liquids or lukewarm infant formula.
Place the pipette back on the bottle after use.
Use the bottle contents within 60 days after opening.
What does Abidec Immune Support contain
Sunflower Seed Oil, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Antioxidant: DL-alpha-tocopherol, medium chain triglycerides).
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £40 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability
Standard UK Delivery - £2.89 - Delivery within 2-5 working days - Subject to availability