What is Abidec Immune Support
- Support a healthy start from birth: Abidec Immune Support contains the amount of vitamin D recommended by the Department of Health and Social care; Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children, the normal absorption of calcium and normal development of bones
- Millions of Live bacteria: 200 million naturally occuring live bacteria have been carefully selected from strains of Lactobacillus Rhamnosus and Lactobacillus Reuteri
- Suitable from birth: Abidec Immune Support can be used from day 1; use daily to help support your baby’s immune system
- Sugar free: The Drops contain no sugar, no preservatives and no colorants
- Lactose free: suitable for a variety of dietary requirements, Abidec Immune Support is Lactose, allergen and gluten-free
How to use Abidec Immune Support
For first use, open the bottle and replace the cap with the pipette.
Shake the bottle well before each use to disperse the powder. The solution will be cloudy.
The daily recommenced dose is 5 drops - The daily recommended intake must not be exceeded.
The drops can be given directly into the baby’s mouth or be added to breast milk, cold liquids or lukewarm infant formula.
Place the pipette back on the bottle after use.
Use the bottle contents within 60 days after opening.
What does Abidec Immune Support contain
Sunflower Seed Oil, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Antioxidant: DL-alpha-tocopherol, medium chain triglycerides).
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Top products in this category
HuxD3 Capsules 20000IU Colecaliferol - 30 CapsulesEssential SupplementsIn stock
Floradix Liquid Iron & Vitamin Formula - 500mlEssential SupplementsIn stock
Cyanocobalamin 50mcg - 50 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
HuxD3 Capsules 20000IU Colecaliferol - 20 CapsulesEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Menoforce Sage - 30 TabletsMenopauseIn stock
Forceval Multi Vitamin - 90 CapsulesVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Turmeric - 30 Capsules & 30 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Sytron Syrup - Sodium Feredetate - 500mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
Floradix Magnesium Liquid - 250mlEssential SupplementsIn stock
Floradix Iron And Vitamin Tablets - 84 TabletsEssential SupplementsIn stock
A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops - 50mlVitamins & SupplementsIn stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.