What is Zovirax Cold Sore Treatment Cream Tube
Zovirax is used for the treatment of cold sores. The active ingredient is aciclovir, an antiviral agent. Apply at the first signs of a cold sore (such as tingling and itching). It can also be used to speed up healing if one has already appeared.
How to Use Zovirax Cold Sore Treatment Cream Tube
Suitable for all ages:
- Apply at the first signs of a cold sore (such as tingling and itching).
- Apply liberally to the affected area 5 times a day.
- Continue treatment for 4 days. If your cold sore hasn’t healed after this time, you can use the cream for up to 10 days in total.
- Treat your cold sore for 4 full days to ensure rapid healing.
If you forget a dose, apply when you remember and continue as before.
If your cold sore hasn’t healed fully after 10 days, or if it gets worse at any time, contact your doctor.
Never give your Zovirax to others, even if their symptoms are the same as yours.
The amount of cream inside this pack is enough for one cold sore attack. For any future attacks, start treatment at the first signs of a cold sore developing (such as tingling or itching). It can also be started during the blister stage.
Do not use more than the recommended dose.
What does Zovirax Cold Sore Treatment Cream Tube contain
Active ingredient 5% w/w Aciclovir.
Other ingredients Dimeticone, propylene glycol, poloxamer 407, cetostearyl alcohol, sodium laurilsulfate, white soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, arlacel 165 (glycerol monostearate, macrogol stearate 100) and purified water.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.