Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
YES VM contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium.
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturiser is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding rehydration
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Why is Osmolality important?
We mentioned Osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from gentle ingredients. YES VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (moderately acidic at pH3.7-4.5), and secondly, the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also match these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the muscles, unlike intense hypo or strongly hyperosmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
How does YES VM work?
YES VM lubricates the vaginal area, the natural hydrocolloids (gums) are bio-adhesive, they gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water, where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
Directions for using YES VM
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator; it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone-free.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
A.Vogel Menoforce Sage - 30 TabletsMenopauseIn stock
Replens - Longer Lasting Vaginal Moisturiser - Symptomatic relief from Vaginal Atrophy & Dryness - Pack of 6MenopauseIn stock
YES VM - Natural Vaginal Moisturiser - 100mlMenopauseIn stock
Vagisan Moisturising Cream For Vaginal Dryness - 50gMenopauseIn stock
Balance Activ BV - 7 PessariesMenopauseIn stock
Balance Activ BV Gel Hygienic 7 5ml Single-Use ApplicatorsMenopauseIn stock
Gina Vaginal Tablets - Pack of 24MenopauseOut of stock
Replens Longer Lasting Vaginal Moisturiser - Symptomatic Relief from Vaginal Atrophy & Dryness - 35 g Tube with ApplicatorMenopauseOut of stock
More products from this brand
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.