What is Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment?
Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment provides substantial soothing relief of dry eyes, as it functions as a barrier against moisture loss. Ideal to be used at bedtime. Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment provides soothing relief in the symptoms of dry eyes, like soreness, irritation, or even a gritty sensation. Dry eye symptoms happen because of ocular surface disorders which can be caused by many different motives where the ordinary tears are of poor quality or produced in too little quantity to maintain the eye sufficiently moistly.
Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment is suitable for all ages and may be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How to use Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment
Apply a thin line of ointment about half an inch (1 centimetre), put in each eye if needed:
- Rotate the cap anticlockwise to crack the seal.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before use.
- Remove the outer cap.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, remove your lenses.
- Tilt your head back and lookup.
- Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to create a small pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
- Hold the tube between the thumb and middle finger of the other hand, turn the tube upside down near to the eye, and then try not to touch the eye with the nozzle.
- Apply sufficient pressure on the tube to discharge a thin line of ointment roughly half an inch (1 centimetre), or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist, or optician.
- Blink your eye a couple of times.
- If you missed the eye, then add the following line of ointment.
- Carefully wipe away any excess Xailin Night round the eye with a tissue.
- Repeat the procedure for the other eye, if required.
- Replace the outer cap on the container, trying not to touch the applicator tip using anything, including the eye or your palms.
- Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic medicine.
What does Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment contain?
White Soft Paraffin 57.3% w/w, White Mineral Oil 42.5% w/w, Lanolin Alcohols 0.2% w/w.
Standard Shipping: £2.89
Free Shipping: Available on orders over £40.
Standard Shipping: £9.99
Rest of the World (ROW) Shipping:
Standard Shipping: £19.99
- Additional customs duties or taxes may apply for international shipments depending on the recipient country's regulations. Customers are advised to check local customs regulations before placing an order.
- Ensure you select the appropriate shipping option at checkout.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination.
- For more information, see our delivery information or view our returns policy.
Customers also bought
Top products in this category
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
GoldenEye Antibiotic Ointment - 4gEye CareIn stock
100 Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes - 20 Wipes x 5Eye CareIn stock
Hylo-Forte Relief From Dry Eye Disease Symptoms - 10mlEye CareIn stock
EvoTears Eye Drops - 3mlEye CareIn stock
The EyeBag - MGDRx - The Warm Eye CompressEye CareIn stock
Brolene 0.1% w/v Eye Drops - 10mlEye CareIn stock
Hycosan Extra Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 2Eye CareIn stock
Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes - 20 WipesEye CareIn stock
Hycosan Dual Dry Eye Drops - 7.5ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
Hypromellose Eye Drops 0.3% - 10ml - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
60 Blephaclean Sterile Eyelid Cleansing Wipes - 20 Wipes x 3Eye CareIn stock
More products from this brand
Xailin Gel - 10gEye CareOut of stock
Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment 5g - Pack of 3Eye CareIn stock
Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment 5gEye CareIn stock
Xailin Gel - 10g - Pack of 3Eye CareOut of stock
Xailin Gel - 10g - Pack of 6Eye CareOut of stock
Xailin HA Eye Drops - 10mlEye CareIn stock
Xailin Fresh Dry Eye Drops - 30 DosesEye CareIn stock
UK registered pharmacy
The MHRA regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK.
GPhC regulated pharmacy
The GPhC regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain.
PCI DSS Compliant
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organisations that handle credit card payments.
ICO registered website
The UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.